It’s Friday and I’m so glad the weekend is here. Sure I don’t have anything exceptionally interesting planned but I think that’s why I’m so happy it’s arrived. The past few weekends have been full of busy plans and going out till late but for the next 2 days I have an agenda full of sleep In’s, face masks, casual coffee’s, and shopping for some new staple items for my wardrobe not to mention I’m also determined that this is the weekend I find and purchase a lounge suit! In light of it being Friday however and me being in a great mood I thought I would make today’s post about being grateful, and what I am currently thankful for in my life.
Today, I am grateful for:
- my health & my families health
- living with my gorgeous bf in our new favourite place we call home
- the newest addition to our growing family (my niece!) Delilah
- my beautiful girlfriends
- my job, and all the incredible opportunities I get to experience everyday.
- bubble baths and gossip magazines
- coffee, brand new socks, throw rugs in Winter
- the excitement of all that the future holds