I think it’s always important to remember to be thankful for the little things that happen in life. I can sometimes get so caught up in daily going on’s or big issues at work to forget that life isn’t just made up of big obvious moments, but filled with all the little moments that actually make your day too. We’re a mere 34 days away from Europe now (I actually don’t feel like it’s real anymore it’s so close) and I’m trying to be aware of living days normally leading up to that not just putting all my focus on the departure date and subsequent adventures. So here is my list of things I am grateful for that make my life so full and rich…
- Visiting my sister & almost 1 year old niece and being greeted with a high pitch squeal of delight from Delilah and a big sloppy kiss & cuddle.
- Going to sleep every night and waking up to next to Mr M every day and knowing just how lucky we are to have one another.
- Drinking my morning coffee every day whilst getting ready for a job I love.
- Being able to run and walk every day as a healthy person.
- For being up early enough to watch a sunrise before work everyday.
- Having a big girls night in with cocktails & so many laughs.
- For still getting excited when I pull in to the driveway & seeing Mr M’s car knowing his inside.
- Being surrounded in my life by loving and amazing people.
- And simply – for being alive, for seeking out joie de vivre moments in everything I do.
What are you most grateful for in your life – those little everyday things that sometimes get forgotten. I’d love to hear them.
1. Watching a particularly beautiful sunrise on one of my morning runs this week.
2. A photo montage of Mr M & I took a photo of to send to Mr M as his currently away working.
3. Writing a handwritten letter to one of my best friends who is on a big amazing trip.
4. Drinking a delicious cocktail that was consumed on a very fun girls night in.
5. Being surprised with a love heart in my coffee when trying a new local bar/restaurant in our area.
6. Watching the sunrise .. again (my favourite part of the day!)
You can follow me on Instagram at lifesshinyprettythings