- What isn’t on my mind.
- I think is the more appropriate question here.
- I still find it incredible that one human being could open fire and kill 83 people without even showing remorse.
- Are people born evil?
- Or do they get that way from experiences.
- I have thought that a lot today.
- My verdict on which sits more comfortable with me still is out – evil from experiences would mean they have something to blame it on. Excuses.
- I dislike people ever feeling they can use an excuse for behaviour or how they’ve turned out.
- We all have a choice to do right, be kind and be respectful.
- It all starts with a choice.
- I think I
needwant another holiday.
- Where I can laze by the pool, drink cocktails and refresh my mind & soul with late night dancing, sleeping in and pigging out on food from other lands.
- I can take photos of the culture so I can be reminded of the fun when I’m home and wanting another holiday within hours.
- Such peaceful thoughts holidays are.
- Don’t wish life away.
**Photos posted today are from my old / new fascination with Polaroid photos. I love that they can make modern era seem like photos that were taken many moons ago & no matter what you snap there is always some dream like, romantic feel. I found the photos from this website (She hit pause studios).