[ Source ]
- What isn’t on my mind.
- I think is the more appropriate question here.
- I still find it incredible that one human being could open fire and kill 83 people without even showing remorse.
- Are people born evil?
- Or do they get that way from experiences.
- I have thought that a lot today.
- My verdict on which sits more comfortable with me still is out – evil from experiences would mean they have something to blame it on. Excuses.
- I dislike people ever feeling they can use an excuse for behaviour or how they’ve turned out.
- We all have a choice to do right, be kind and be respectful.
- It all starts with a choice.
- I think I
needwant another holiday.
- Where I can laze by the pool, drink cocktails and refresh my mind & soul with late night dancing, sleeping in and pigging out on food from other lands.
- I can take photos of the culture so I can be reminded of the fun when I’m home and wanting another holiday within hours.
- Such peaceful thoughts holidays are.
- Don’t wish life away.
**Photos posted today are from my old / new fascination with Polaroid photos. I love that they can make modern era seem like photos that were taken many moons ago & no matter what you snap there is always some dream like, romantic feel. I found the photos from this website (She hit pause studios).
adore this. thanks for another lovely post. I hope you had an amazing weekend. Would love if you’d check out my latest post featuring pictures from my favorite little treat shop in Beverly Hills. Thanks love. xoxo
Follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.
Neris / Fashion Fractions
awesome post! nice to know whats on your mind 🙂 Following you now 🙂
I love the photos, they’re really cute! And you sound exactly like my thought processes! I love you blog, it’s adorable, and you’re so pretty!
Hope you can check out mine! Comment if you like, follow if you love!
What a great post & great pictures !!
dreaming en francais
Great blog! These photos are lovely xo
Cute thoughts..I can see ur full of life…thanks for following me!
Love form Sydney,
Thanks girls 🙂 glad you enjoyed the post xx